Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Ebay AG blues...........

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Same thing happened to me. Well, there is always one around the corner, as I always say.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ((((((HUGS)))))

    Sorry about the dockside outfit - if it makes you feel better I won it and had bid earlier and bid high - My High Bidding was much higher then what it went for. I have been trying to get that outfit forever and a day.

    Go for the one now

  3. #3
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    Hey Ria,
    Man, I know what that feels like! I hate it when that happens and I am sorry for ya.. but the great thing about eBay is that eventually another one for a good deal, or maybe a better deal, will come along.. [img]smile.gif[/img] Hang in there friend!

  4. #4
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I am with ya girl!!! I have been patrolling ebay lately trying to find a scenes and settings for felicity. I was outbid by like $2 a week or so ago. So, don't feel bad. I know another set is always around the corner!!! It is just SO frustrating to lose!

    BTW..is that your Lissie in the avatar?! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 07, 2005 09:42 AM: Message edited by: chrstnwmn7 ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do feel better today, lol! checked ebay, no good deals. Who knows what tomorrow brings.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Try not to feel so bad--even though it LOOKS like you were outbid by only a dollar, you have no way of knowing what their maximum bid might have been. I always try to assume I was outbid by a lot, and remember--on ebay, there's always another doll, or another outfit. Always!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Ria, I saw that beat-up Kirsten and almost bid on it myself. What really stinks is that it went for only $30. I figure that if I didn't win something it was not meant to be. Like my Kit, I thought it was Kailey I was bidding on 'cause I didn't pay enough attention or I wouldn't have bid so high. But I'm so attached to her that I don't even want Kailey anymore. It was meant to be for me to fix this doll up and make her beautiful again. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ria, That Check outfit was not originally a BIN. I had it in my watch. I believe someone contacted the seller before any bids were placed and asked for one. I could kick myself because I thought of doing that but felt the seller didn't know what a good thing she had. I'm a little fuzzy on if that is OK ebay ettiquette?

    I'm sworn off ebay until payday. DH bought the blue trundle for us. I also got Kirsten's Drindl this week. Remember the hunt is half the fun. Hang in there!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I do agree that there is always something out there, if it meant to be, it is! Like how I got my Lindsey doll, eventhough she was not from ebay, she was at one point. But the fate was that the friend who sold me her was once one of my buyers!

    I'll find the checked outfit one day. And a PM Kirsten. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Darn, not my night! I bided on an old beat up Kirsten to fix up, and lost the bid by 50 cents! As I had also seen to buy a Kirsten checked outfit for a BIN of $20, lost that one too! As by the time I saw that I was outbided for the Kirsten, someone beat me to the checked outfit.

    *goes in the corner and slumps down*

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 07, 2005 12:03 AM: Message edited by: AGTeacher ]</font>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •